first, please excuse my bad english!
I own Cubasis 2 und 3. Could you please explain, how I can record midi events from midi generating plugins in Cubasis 3!
I tried out the following:
- Created a new midi track with a midi instrument.
- In the routing „All Midi Inputs“ are activated.
- Adding a midieffect, for example „Riffer“ or „Rozeta Bassline“ or other.
- When I play the midi-generator I can hear the sound of the midi-instrument.
- When I activate „Record“ I still hear the generatet sound, but nothing is recorded. After recording the track stays blank.
The same procedere works in Cubasis 2 as expected. Perhaps I must have to do something different in Cubasis 3!?
Please show me the way to use this feature also in Cubasis 3.