[SOLVED] MiniSampler Edit Functionality

Dear all,

Due to a late minute issue, the edit functionality of the MiniSampler instrument will not be available with the initial release of Cubasis 3.
As a Cubasis 2 user, please create MiniSampler instruments in Cubasis 2, which can be easily transferred to Cubasis 3 via AirDrop.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and will do our best to release the edit functionality in a free maintenance update shortly.

Best wishes,
Lars

Now the question is how to get cubasis 2?? I juat buy cubasis 3 and i dont have cubasis 2 licenses.
When you will fix all of the bug?? When when when when???

Hi gassanov,

'Thank you for your message.

We are currently working on the Cubasis 3.0.1 update, which is aimed to address several user-reported issues.

Best wishes,
Lars

Now the next question, how to download cubasis 2 with out buying it?

Hi gassanov,

This is not possible, as it is the case with other App Store apps.

Best wishes,
Lars

This feature is urgently needed.I just bought Cubasis 3 and by accident found out that the sampler cannot be used (rather than being a rompler).

Hi d-m-f,

Bringing back the MiniSampler edit functionality is planned for Cubasis 3.0.2, which is aimed to be released at the end of March 2020.

Best,
Lars

This is one of the reasons that I have upgraded, to use the MiniSampler… I also have bought all plugins for v2 but have to Pay again to get them again?!
Are You serious Steinberg?!
I have the pro version for my Apple DAW, and several other versions (all licensed) but I want money back now…
How Do I Do?!

Hi hakan_hultberg,

Thank you for your message.

The MiniSampler Edit functionality is planned to return with the upcoming Cubasis 3.0.2 update, aimed to be released at the end of March.

Cubasis 3 allows to transfer all your previous in-app purchases free of charge.

These are the steps:

• Make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
  • Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app shop
  • Follow the instructions shown in the IAP Transfer pop-up

Best,
Lars

Hi all,

Today we’ve released Cubasis 3.0.2 which provides Apple Pencil support and the MiniSampler edit functionality, alosngide addressing several issues:

Cubasis 3.0.2 available

Best wishes,
Lars

Glad to see the new features added in the latest update, the UI is soooo much better with Apple Pencil support :zap:

I quickly noticed that there doesn’t appear to be an option for 1 note polyphony in the mini sampler. Am I missing something here? It looks like 16 note polyphony is the minim you can select. We really need a mono option for drums/bass samples.

I’d like to know this too . Seems bizarre that the minimum voice is 16?? Quite a ball ache to use one shots / drum kits / 808 samples .The envelope section feels a bit limited as well .