(SOLVED) Playback options in Dorico 4.1. Where do I find that

I would like to see the curve that defines the difference between piano and forte. I cannot find it anywhere. (It is in a score using Note-performer)

Playback options maybe (cmd-shift-P)?

Thanks. It wasn’t. Where in the menu can I find it??

Play>Playback options>dynamics

Thank you very much , Marc and Janus for your answers. Please excuse me. I’m sorry and ashamed.

I had installed Dorico 4 SE - don’t know what failure I did. A little bit stupid. I was working on some chambermusic and had no problems until the dynamics question. - And now everything is just fine. Dorico is fantastic.

1 Like

Hello there you all,
I have Dorico 4 Elements Version 4.3.31.1134 (so I’m shure that I don’t have the SE version) and checked for updates.

I want my straight written 8ths being played back als Easy Swing. But don’t know how.

Didn’t find Playback Options pressing Ctrl-Shift-P being in the Pay mode. Alternative is choosing Library > Playback Options, but no Playback Options were found there.

What to do?
Thanx a.i.

Welcome to the forum @Chris_Groothoff !

Unfortunately in Dorico 4 Elements, Playback Options isn’t available – it was added to the Elements version in Dorico 5.

It’s still possible to make your music play back swung though: see the instructions below.

1 Like

I have Dorico 5 Elements but cannot find Playback Options.

You should find it in the Library menu, Eddie.

Oh there it is. Thanks.