[SOLVED] SKI Remote 1.0.8 for Cubase iC Pro crashes Cubase Mac

Hello,

I just purchased iC Pro and installed the SKI Remote 1.0.8 for Cubase iC Pro.

At first Cubase Pro 9 started but when I tried to add the new device it crashed out.

Since then Cubase will crash on every attempt to start. It does start in safe mode though.

I’m using the latest macOS and iOS.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Cubase iC Pro 1.2.2 has been successfully tested with the latest available Cubase, iOS and OS versions.
If possible, please provide us with a crash report to let our engineering evaluate, where the problem can be related to at your end.

Thanks for your support.

Best,
Lars

Crashing here too!!! Lars - please allow us to rollback this version to 1.0.4. I requested this yesterday as well as sending you a PM but no reply so far. Please post the previous version of SKI or indicate where the file(s) are located and I’ll restore this myself from a system backup. Otherwise I can’t open Cubase.

Hi SuStudio,

In your private message you’ve confirmed the issue to be solved, correct?
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Mark,

Please provide us with the crash report, so we can have a look at the issue.

Thanks,
Lars

Yes Lars, I solved the problem on my own by installing the latest OSX at the risk of experiencing the known GUI issues other users are plagued with. Perhaps in the future, Steinberg will make support available during releases or at least allow users to access previous versions from a repository so that those of us who rely on our systems for work aren’t experiencing unnecessary downtime.

Thanks for the update, SuStudio.

Best,
Lars