[SOLVED] SynthMaster One freeze not working

Hello guys.is anyone else experiencing the freeze option in cubasis not working with SynthMaster One?when I tap on freeze it stays On the freeze screen and that’s it.if I tap on cancel the track won’t play and I have to restart cubasis.once restarted you have to manually relaunch SynthMaster and browser for the presets you were using.:sob::sob:toooo long

I have the same Problem!

Hi John1289, Hi Bartlinux,

I’ve dropped the Synthmaster team a message, to exchange about the issue.
Please make sure, to inform them about the problem as well.

P.S.: Does one of the real-time options (located in setup/mixdown) helps to solve the issue?

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Mixdown will also Not work.

Hi Bartlinux,

This is expected, since these are quite similar functions.
What are your results, when choosing the real-time mixdown option?

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars, thx for your fast replay.

The result is a empty audiofile.
But i will try it again

Hello Lars thanks for the reply.so I tried both options in the mix down menu.it freezes and mixdown right.but when I freeze a track and tap on undo button,SynthMaster fails to load

Hi John1289,

Thanks for your detailed report, that I will share with Bulent from Synthmaster/KV331.

Best,
Lars

Okk.ome more thing,I seem stable in other daw but in cubasis sometimes it crashes if you when you keep changing presets

Hi John1289,

Once more, thanks for the additional input.

Best,
Lars

Hi all,

As mentioned earlier, we’ve exchanged with Bulent from Synthmaster/KV331.
Both track freeze and mixdown works as expected in our tests with the current Synthmaster 1.1.1(6638) beta version, assigned as Audio Unit instrument plug-in in Cubasis 2.5.

Please get in touch with KV331 regarding the availability of SynthMaster One 1.1.1.

Best,
Lars

Hello there Lars thanks for the reply.i am happy to say it works all good now.really appreciate you getting in touch with me…just one more thing.:joy::joy:Layr freeze issue.when I freeze a track with Layr as an Au the sound is not the same as played (especially with ARP preset ) and if I tap on the Back button to delete the track frozen,Layr goes back to initial preset.is there going to be a fix to this?or like the developer said Apple has to do something about midi etc any news on that?thanks once again for the reply

Hi John1289,

From what we know, the latest LayR update should address these issues.
Please get in touch with Living Memory to receive an update about the latest state.

Best,
Lars