[SOLVED] Upgrade from Cubasis LE to full Cubasis?

Hi,

I have a UR44 at the moment and Cubasis LE.

When I got a new iPad and installed Cubasis LE, I had to reconnect the UR44 to unlock Cubasis LE (even though I had already purchased it in the Apple Appstore).

Is there a way to upgrade/crossgrade to the full version of Cubasis?
If I ever sell my UR44, I will have no way of unlocking Cubasis LE on any future iPad.

I wouldn’t mind paying the difference between the LE and full version, but don’t want to have to pay the full price for the full version on top of what I’ve already paid for LE.

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Rich,

Cubasis LE can be upgraded to all features of Cubasis via the full feature set in-app purchase located in the app.
Due to Apple limitations it is not possible to offer upgrades/crossgrades between different apps.

Best,
Lars

Thanks Lars.

Yes, I have already purchased the in app unlock for the full feature set.

My only concern is that I now need to always have a Steinberg device if I ever re-install Cubasis LE. It would be good if it wasn’t necessary to connect a device if you’ve already purchased in the in-app upgrade.

I will keep my UR44 for now, but if I’m ever without it in the future, I’ll either need to find someone with one, or go to a music store and connect one just to unlock it whenever I need to reinstall the app.

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for your message.

It is planned to have a restore purchases option added for Cubasis LE within the next update.

This option will enable to restore purchases (such as the full feature set) without the need for a hardware unlock when re-installing the app.

Best,
Lars

Excellent! This is exactly what I was talking about.

Perfect.

Thanks

Hi richlum,

Thanks, glad to hear it helped to answer your question!

Best,
Lars