[SOLVED] works behringer ufx1204 with cubasis on ipad 2

Hi,

does the behringer ufx1204 usb interface works with the cubasis full version ? With cubasis le it does not work ! Does anybody use Cubasis on ipad 2 with the behringer ufx1204 ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Since we’re not equipped with the device we’re not able to answer that question unfortunately.
I’d suggest to get in touch with Behringer directly (we’re gladly provide a promo code to them if required).

Hope that helps.

Best
Lars

Hi Lars,

I contacted Behringer and wait for thier answer.
But I have principal questions to you.

First of all. Why isnt there a Steinberg App Forum in the German Steinberg Forum ? :slight_smile: Makes it easier for some people.
Second.
Why doesnt Steinberg creates a demo CUBASIS app for the people to check their system,interfaces or equipment with the app by themselves ? Why do they have to contact for example Behringer to let them check the compatibility ?
They can do it by themselves if a demo app is available !
And why is CUABSIS LE just available with some interfaces which are listed on Steinbergs page ?

Thanks a lot for your quick response
Therap

After reviewing that issue with Behringer I can confirm that CUBASIS is working with the UFX1204 !. They tested the playback function with the CUBASIS LE . Recording function and inpuit routing they cannot tested due to the problem with the demo mode of CUABASIS LE. But the UFX works with other recording apps well and they see no issues with CUABSIS !!!

Maybe it makes sense to create a list here in the forum where users can find which interfaces are working with CUBASIS ?!?!

Hi therap,

Please inform your contact at Behringer to get in touch with me, and I will have them equipped with a promo code for Cubasis.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

can I have your contact details like email ?

Regards
THerap

Hi therap,

Thanks for providing the Behringer contact via PM.
I’ve equipped their customer support with a free Cubasis promo code to check ufx1204 compatibility with Cubasis.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

UFX 1204 works with cubasis 1

Thanks for the update therap!

RG