New to these forums. I was asked by the Facebook team to write these bugs down here.
I experience the following issues with Dorico for iPad (among many others though):
- Saving and syncing is wildly inconsistent: sometimes it saves a file I opened through the Files app in Dorico’s own iCloud Drive folder, sometimes it saves directly to the original folder. Yet when that last thing happens, it doesn’t save to the locally opened file. So when I open Dorico again, it only shows older files.
- Sometimes, I cannot attach the file I’m working on to an e-mail. No attachment shows. If this happens, I am also not able to export the file by Save to Files.
- The Rest pos. variable cannot be edited to contain a negative number on the iPad. A soft keyboard pops up that does not allow negative numbers.
- Tempo values cannot be edited with the on screen keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Apple Pencile or the keyboard from my Logitech case.
- Scrolling, especially when editing the velocity values in Write Mode, isn’t at all smoothly, it jumps back and forth.
- Every few seconds, I cannot scroll to the last few beats of a bar without zooming out and in again.
- No Apple pencil support.