Some engraving options I can't find (/for future release?)

There are some engraving options that I can’t find, so I was wondering if there’s a way to set it up, and if not, suggest it for a future release.

I may edit this as I find more, but if I missed it, feel free tell me where I can find it.

Default: Slurs above 8va lines
Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 1.53.02 PM.png
Option I would like: 8va lines above slurs

Default: Slurs under tuplet line
Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 11.16.29 AM.png
Option I would like: slurs above tuplet line

Piano:
Default: Item (slur, articulation, ) same as single staff instrument
Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 2.03.34 PM.png
Option I would like: Item on outside of grand staff (above on treble, below on bass)

This seems very similar to your earlier thread, and the advice is the same: use the tucking index property. There’s no option to reverse the order of slurs and octave lines or slurs and tuplets, because these orders are calculated according to the durations of the various overlapping items.

I agree about having an option to show just one fermata on the outside of both staves of a grand staff instrument. I assume you know that you can set them via properties to appear once per staff, and then flip the one on the lower staff with F.

Daniel, i’m not sure whether it’s been mentioned before, but I’ve come across a problem with fermatas in conjunction with cross-staffed notes. I cannot, for love nor money, find a way of moving these two pauses independently.

Yes, we have a couple of issues related to fermatas and notes crossed between staves on our backlog for future attention.

Grand. Thanks for the clarification.

Thank you for the response. It was the term “tucking index” that I did not know to search for.