Some issues I noticed tonight.

I opened a session for a client that I had been working on all day without issues and the session was playing a piece of audio from somewhere that could not be identified. mute all / solo all did nothing… Re-open session was the only thing that worked.

• Cannot bypass melodyne from inspector only from plugin window… (reported elsewhere on this forum in 2015)

• A RIP from a mono track rendered as stereo earlier. A follow up render worked as normal.

• Removing VCA fader doesnt remove the whole part it still shows the VCA section but without the actual fader.

PS - Right now I just had one of those “serious error” messages causing me to force quit (alt-ctrl-del) Cubase. Right before it happened I removed a VCA fader that was no longer connected because i had removed a channel right before that…

Cubase froze after the session closed and another vca message came up about removing one for a channel totally unrelated… .
Closed session re opened a back up right before crash and that one vocal is playing again - nothing to get track playing…

I am on 8.0.35… I guess time to upgrade…

MAJOR Issues and it seems to with the VCAS. So after playing around with this corrupt session forever i found turner up tracks 0.5 of a decibel and we can here the music again… then a group of vocals will only play if i click one of their faders. Just click it not move it… if i let go. boom ITS GONE…WTF is this!!!

I am working on a track since friday for a major motion picture soundtrack and they need stems first thing in the AM… ITS 2.20AM wtf is crap???

File > Close and mixer only closes… this is just insane…