Some issues

Dear Steinberg-Team,

thank you for the new version, especially for the reconforming feature (not yet tested)!

Here a small list of bugs i determined with the first handling tests:

1. Track Import: The offline history of events in imported tracks is still missing (see posting of Oswald Schwander: Offline Historie geht verloren in Steinberg XML, Mai 20, 2015 5:11 pm ). For me this is an essential bug!

2. The ‘close’ button of the process history window (which even has no entry, see 1.) has no function on events of track imported tracks, when the window is opened directly after the import. The window can be closed by the terminate x button. Repeating this for a few times sometimes leads to a crash of Nuendo.

3. Opening a project: Between the first phase when Nuendo reads the project file and the phase when Nuendo links to the media files there is a phase where Nuendo seems to be dead - no window and no progress bar is shown. On large projects this can take a few minutes. Probably no bug, but irritating.

1. Track Import: The offline history of events in imported tracks is still missing

I can repro that.
When importing tracks with Offline Historie through “Import Archive” Offline Historie is brocken (Doesnt show. Offline Prozesses can not be changed, suspended…)
When importing tracks with Offline Historie through the new “Import Track From Project” feature Offline Historie works as expected.

1. The ‘close’ button of the process history window (which even has no entry, see 1.) has no function on events of track imported tracks, when the window is opened directly after the import. The window can be closed by the terminate x button. Repeating this for a few times sometimes leads to a crash of Nuendo.

As above. Fine for imports of the “Import Track From Project” sort. Brocken for “Import Archive” Imports.

Now please…as there must be somebody who knows how to do it…please fix it in “Export/Import Archive”.

Oswald

B-3852
The offline process history is now also available
for offline processes after exporting as Track Archive

This line in “Solved Issues” in Nuendo 7.0.30 made me hope the issues described earlier in this thread are solved. But it seems are not. My test here give same results as in N6 and N.7.0.20:
Offline process history is brocken after importing track archive.

Oswald

Hello Kai-Uwe & Oswald,

thank you for this report. We will put it on the list for internal evaluation.

Thanks again,
Timo

If you need any more details, please PM

Thanks

Oswald

When importing tracks with Offline Historie through “Import Archive” Offline Historie is brocken (Doesnt show. Offline Prozesses can not be changed, suspended…)
When importing tracks with Offline Historie through the new “Import Track From Project” feature Offline Historie works as expected.

Issue is solved now in 7.0.35. Thanks to the team.

Oswald