some positive feedback...

I’ve just upgraded from 6.5 to 7 and I’m pleased to say I’ve had no real problems and even my old plugins work!
The new mixer will take a bit of getting used to, but all in all I think you’ve done a great job.

• Thanks

Steve

I agree ! :slight_smile:

So far I’ve loaded a bunch of my biggest projects from C6.5 into C7 and everything is working perfectly. I might be tripping, but I swear the performance/ASIO meter is lower on these massive projects in C7 than in C6.5 (even with ASIO Guard turned off). That was definitely a pleasant surprise! :slight_smile:

I was just concious that when you release a new program you’re inundated with people complaining when it doesn’t work. The people who love it or have no problems tend to be a bit quieter! So just wanted to put that out there.

I think there’s loads of great new features, loving the chord tracks, harmony stuff etc. Can’t wait to delve a bit deeper and really explore.

Hi,

First you can’t judge by reading the old Asio meter. The new one actually makes some sense.
It might even with asio guard off perform a little better. Especially in 64bit mode.
With asio guard on it is performin a lot better.

P