Something (probably plugins) make Wavelab crash during rendering

As the title says: Something (probably plugins) make Wavelab crash during rendering. The problem is that I have no idea what’s happening under the WL hood, which processors are problematic. I wish I knew - wish Wavelab could tell me?
Are there any solutions to clarify this when things go wrong, I have just spent a few hours to make a CD (sigh) :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Hope the best!
::
Mads

Wavelab 11 - on Windows 10

When you have a problem like this, the best is to remove the plugins one by one to deduce something.

That was exactly what I hope I could avoid - we are talking big projects with many single plugins.
Isn’t it possible to make WL monitor what happens when it goes wrong, to find out what process causes the crash?
Mads

I don’t know where they are on Windows, but on Mac if there is a crash I usually get a crash report and most of the time, it reveals which plugin may have been involved with the crash.

If this is a new thing, I’d suspect any new or rarely used plugin(s) to be the culprit or at least a good place to start.

1 Like

Rather than removing a plugin, you can at least de-activate it (not bypass, but de activation, this is a different command).

Unfortunately I don’t get a crash report, which has happened earlier - in this situation WL just close down out of the blue. An undramatic crash.
Yes, newest plugins or updates is usually what to look for.
Mads

Thanks, maybe that’s an idea. I hope you’ll let me know what command…
Mads

Ahh that one - one of my favorite new features of WL 11 :+1:

Feature request: I would be great if Track and Clip FX was fully intergrated with Mastersection FX - or vice versa

Also, I hope I’ll find my way in which plugins are compatiple with WL and hope some extra features to investigate plugin crashes are on the todo list for new versions.
Mads