Sometimes you just have to say...

And it seems that the order was canceled without them telling me. Komplete was mistakenly listed as being “in stock” when it wasn’t. Couldn’t they have at least told me about it? Ugh.

Edit: this isn’t true either it seems. They’re trying to figure out what happened.

So they had 1, count 'em, 1 item in stock. (I ordered from the website, so this is laughable.) The 1 item was allocated to my order originally then they realized that another order for Komplete preceded mine so they canceled my order (instead of placing it on back order, go figure) and never notified me.

I canceled the entire order. Wife hinted that she got me something I really want so I wonder if it’s the Cubase upgrade. If not then I’ll put my order in the day after Christmas.

And you’d be terribly disappointed with a gift you were supposed to like :sunglasses:

Wife is definitely getting Cubase 6 or Komplete 8. My bet is Cubase. The only question is whether she was smart enough to get the upgrade rather than the full package.

This is great because today I finally found someone to buy my Yamaha WX5 (albeit for $250 rather than $300). This money is going straight toward the purchase of whatever product she didn’t get me, after Christmas of course.