Somewhere to learn?

Hi to all another time. I’ve been using “FL Studio” the last 3 year, learning to create music and now I bought “Cubase 6”. I’ve read the instructions which were in the box and now I’m looking for more information, tutorials and something like that because I want to know everything about any plug-in, effects, VST and all in that way.
Where can I find this kind of information? I’m reading the forum, but I don’t find nothing useful.

Tutorials on the install DVD and youtube would be a good place to start.

In “YouTube” only shows how to create, but doesn’t show the characteristics of the plug-ins or other software.
I’ve seen all the video tutorials, but I want more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ann - look in the folder where you installed the Cubase program on your hard drive. There should be a documentation subfolder. In that subfolder are pdf files with detail that should keep you busy for a few weeks.

https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3788&hilit=swa

ask video do great dvd tutorials

Seconding the Ask tutorials. They are by far the most comprehensive, organized and detailed source to learn from. It looks like their Cubase 6 series isn’t fully released yet, but the information in the Cubase 5 series applies almost identically to Cubase 6. I’m sure they will have refined things for the Cubase 6 series once it’s all out though.

Aloha
+1 here for the Ask stuff

{’-’}

Thank you very much to all of you!

I guess to add another question…any suggestions for advanced techniques and tips? I have the SWA vid that was 1st released for C6, I’m pretty streamlined in using and getting around the program. Just looking for even more! I’ve had a read at “Going Pro with C5” and “C5 Power” at the bookstore, but it really only covers what I already know, so I’m holding off on getting the C6 versions. Also have the C5 special I think from the CM magazine.