Songwriter kit and sounds doesn't load in GA 4

Hi, I have just bought and installed Cubase 9 but have problems with loading the Songwriters kit and sounds in GA 4. They work in Groove Agent SE 4. Any ideas?

posted before: What i did is collect and remove all the vstsound files from all over the place like C:\Users\NAME\Application Data\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound, and moved them all to another drive folder, in my case called VSTSOUND. Then created shortcut files in that new folder for them, and moved all these shortcuts back to the original folder above. It seems all my VSTSOUND files were addressable that way.

PS I recall seeing some Allen Morgan stuff in the past with older Cubase and Groove Agent versions, being named as such, but could not find them by name. Maybe Steinberg wants you to pay once again for stuff sold to you before LoL?

I find the way stuff is organized today VERY confusing. Bought Groove Agent 4 a while ago, thinking it should be nicely integrated with Cubase 8 and later 8.5, especially for the naming thing in drummaps etc. I gave up, and bought EZ drummer and work with that mostly instead, far easier. - F

Thanks Nyke. I had the same problem - Songwriters Kit didn’t work in Groove Agent 4. Tried reinstalling multiple times with no success. It didn’t occur to me it requires SE. That seems dumb, but it worked.