Sorry, iBM ...

I am unable to edit my post or add another to the now locked topic in which I made the assumption that you and Bredo are the same person. Please accept my apology. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

iCBM? Where? RUN!!!

iCUP WHAT…wait!

I thought the same thing, sounds like Bredo, looks like (avatar) Bredo…but not Bredo, twin brother maybe :wink: :smiling_imp: ?

Mauri.

I also got this: “Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.” when I tried to reply to iBM :frowning: . Well, I do apologise to him if I have upset him in any way :blush: .

Looks like a Bredo, sounds like a Bredo, IS a Bredo!

Ok, now back to the iCBMS…

Original Message:

So, are you saying you are not i—C—U—P :question:

My my my… the life of this forum regards no fool! Just say it out loud and I will call not you: eye see yew pea!

I have sent all you that have responded to this thread a PM.

Nobody is that clever, nobody is that dumb :wink:

If you can solve the puzzle, you will get a free thanks on your thanks list from… me :smiley:

We are related, I’m younger (and have hair), and we are working out of the same studio complex (read the PM).
Who am I? Am I his baby brother, son or nephew? Or maybe an other younger male relativ?

But I’m NOT…Bredo. Sorry to dissapoint you guys :unamused:

PS. I have also sent a PM to one of the moderators, who know of his story, regarding this rather bad detective work. Please live your life as usual on this forum :wink:

Well, this could all have been avoided if you had not disabled private message receipt! :laughing:

@woodcrest - your assumptions is wrong. But that’s not my problem. Sorry.

How many younger male relatives are there to choose from? It is one of them.
I really can’t say so much more :unamused:

Back to other topics. See you there :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m relatively new to this forum (haven’t been a member since the old Nuendo forum 4-5 years ago).
I better enable private message receipt then. Thanks for telling :slight_smile:

Are you Bredo’s son?

Mauri :slight_smile:.

Close. I’m son of his … and I am his …

And I have now allowed PM’s

Nephew?

Mauri :slight_smile:.

Hey, iBM! I did try to reply to your PM before posting here. But, as Tom pointed out, it appeared as though you couldn’t receive PMs. So, this was the only way I could think of to let you know I got your message.

Anyway, you are definitely full of “Bredo-isms”. Not necessarily a bad thing, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Illeism I tell ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, good luck Alfred, iBM, Bredo mate, etc…

I never followed your posts, but if the other folks drew lines from your content to Bredo’s prior… well, we may have a village full of of super-minded people! :laughing:

I liked Bredo…

I have now allowed to receive PM’s.

Look at your inbox :wink: