Sound cuts off when bouncing g-player midi to audio in cubase

When I record a string sample from the G-player VST in Cubase Pro 11 on the Mac, and then render or export the midi to audio, the resulting sound in the audio file cuts off short. It resembles a sound that’s being played in reverse and happens specifically with longer legato phrases. I’ve tried just about everything I could think of and searched the internet for any topics or videos and I haven’t found much. I know that Giga studio is an older sampler and it probably has something to do with this problem but I still haven’t found a better string sound then the giga samples.

I used all the settings in Render in place and audio mix down to wav and mp3, changed the sample and bit rate, changed the memory allocation in the settings, checked for updates, moved the gig files from my external to my iCloud since my Mac won’t let me move them to the Mac HD, and I loaded up the g-sounds app with all my gig samples. G-player has something called a pre-loading memory. I don’t understand it all that well but I’ve tried different settings and the same results. In G-Player, there’s a physical memory size and a sample memory size. The sample memory says 15.61 GB with my physical memory at 16 GB RAM. I sometimes use logic . I can bounce the samples there and it sounds good.

Mac OS 10.15.7 - 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 - 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - G-player 2.2.2 -