The audio just cuts out every time (e v e r y t i m e) I use Cubase.
- I am working in Cubase as normal
- I open a synth and play it.
- Then I either change a synth patch, or switch up to a different synth on a different track, OR just leave the computer for a moment so the screen saver goes on.
- The audio in Cubase AND my entire computer (iTunes, Spotify, Quicklook) goes silent.
- I can see signal is being received in Cubase tracks and output tracks, and my sound card (Apogee Elements) is still selected and operating, but no sound whatsoever in anything on my machine.
- I close Cubase
- Sound begins to work again on my computer (iTunes, Spotify and so on…)
What is happening and when I can use Cubase for my work?