Speaker Config gain LOCK

Is there a way to lock the levels of the speaker configuration settings? I just spent about 15 minutes trying to troubleshoot why my Wavelab output was down -2dB on my outboard meters from what it should be.

It ended up being that I accidentally turned that level down using the scroll wheel on the mouse.

Is there a way to turn off that function somehow? Or to add that as a feature? It doesn’t affect any processed audio right? just the monitoring?

thanks.

Not possible, but I agree this would be welcome; I note the idea.

It doesn’t affect any processed audio right? just the monitoring?

Yes

Wasn’t there a possibility to turn of scroll wheel action to change values? Sorry, can’t check right now, but I believe there was discussion about it in the past.

I believe the disable of scroll wheel was just for the audio track levels in the montage which I would somehoww accidentally change quite easy sometimes until this feature was added. Now the track volume is in a much different place.

Maybe simply adding this feature for speaker management level control would help.

Can we expect an 8.0.3 update in September with some of the things discussed here over the last few months?

Date should be: “a bit after the summer”. Bug fix version.