Special thanks to Martin.Jirsak >15000 helpful posts

+1

A really helpful and experienced giver of his expertise. The backbone of what makes a forum like this work. My congratulations on this landmark Martin.

Without making this silly, on the estimate that each post takes 5 minutes, that’s 52 days of constant posting! Serious kudos.

An incredible achievement. Thanks, Martin.

+1 Martin’s indepth knowledge and all the advice/tips n tricks he’s given over the years have sped up my work flow and made Cubase more fun to use. Cheers brotha!

Martin is very knowledgeable and helpful. +15000

+1
BIG thanks Martin!!!
Steinberg needs people like him

++1
Ditto on that robw. He has helped me out on many an occasion not only with general troubleshooting and advice, but also pushing identified issues up the chain to get them addressed quickly when I’ve spent practically a year via support trying to get them to recognize the problem.

Martin.Jirsak is a HUGE asset to this community.

GREAT WORK MARTIN!!! YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED :wink:

Totally with you on this too! If anyone can get these issues,bugs etc with Cubase 10 sorted,then Martin is the guy with contacts :slight_smile:

+1

Thank you Martin for all that you do on these forums. You are a true gentleman! :sunglasses:

Martin Jirsak and Greg Ondo are extremely helpful and great people. God Bless you guys.

Too bad steinberg official support doesn’t have people that are even half as knowledgeable as these 2 (even though out of 5 steinberg supports requests from the past 6 years I only revived a reply back for one of them )

Very very thankful for Martin Jirsak and Greg Ondo.
Wish you all the best

+24569 ! (This number hasn’t been choosed randomly)

A thumb up for your availability, Martin… :slight_smile:

Yeah, he’s always there innit!! cheers Martin.

Thanks Martin, you’re awesome, always there to help with technical issues :sunglasses:

I just saw this and had to thank Martin for all his help over the years. His training videos are excellent and his help is always appreciated. Thank you, Martin!