Spectralayers causes Cubase to dissapear

I stopped using this because of this error, but now i need to use it. Seeing as i paid for it id expect it to work. Haha…silly me.
So a simple mono file, and im trying to extract the vocals from it, just like ive seen it done on YT.
I get maybe 17%, and then its all shut down. no warning or errors, and 100% repeatable. There is no processing on the wav file, ive bounced to a new file.
The error happened while executing KERNALBASE.dll apparently. After a few times of this happening i now cant even open Spectralayers. if i try to CB just disappears before the window is even open, and then no error messages or logs on the safe mode screen when i re launch CB.
All i want to do is something simple, which i was sold CB as doing. its been close on 3 hours of just trying to do this so far.
I appreciate i wont get any help from Steinberg, they never get back to me even with official support cases, but im hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction as to what i need to get this fixed.
Cubase 11.0.10.321 64bit 2021.4.12 23.15.22.809.dmp (1.3 MB)

Cubase 11.0.10.321 64bit 2021.4.13 0.19.31.745.dmp (1.1 MB)

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

I would try to trash SpectraLayers preferences or reinstall SpectraLayers completely. Please, make sure, the SpectraLayers is up to date.

Thanks.
Ive reinstalled it a few times over the past few months but always get these issues with it. I had it bring my PC to its knees last night with an out of memory issue. After rebooting it worked once and then started crashing again.

Hi,

What is your exact CPU, please? Maybe, could you share the whole system specification file via Dropbox or similar service (you can send the link via PrivateMessage only, if you want to), please?

Thank you