- ALWAYS go to Waveform View: Ctrl + 2
- ALWAYS go to Spectrum View: E then Ctrl + 1
- ALWAYS go to Spectrum editor: S
what does not work in what I suggested?
Here’s what doesn’t work in what you suggested: “E then Ctrl + 1” does not always go to Spectrum View.
- I’m in Spectrum EDITOR. I hit Ctrl +2 to switch to
- Waveform View “Time selection” mode. At this point, I’d like to go to Spectrum View (not editor). According to your instructions, I hit “E then Ctrl + 1.” But that takes me back to Spectrum Editor
On the other hand, by hitting “Ctrl + 1” first and then, after it switches to Spectrum EDITOR, hitting E (changing from Spectrum Selection to Time Selection), I’m now in Spectrum View. All I’m saying is it’s “Ctrl +1 then E,” not “E then Ctrl + 1.”
If I’m wrong about this, please EXPLAIN WHY I AM WRONG. I’m trying to understand.