Splitting a file in Elements 7?

Hi,

Is there a way to take a recording in Wavelab Elements 7 and render section between 2 markers (or regions) and save them as seperate files, I can go through my file nice & quickly hitting the Ins key where ever a new sound starts but I can’t seem to find a way to save each section as a seperate file. Surely this is possible?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi,

Have you checket Master Section / Render

regards S-EH

Yes I’ve been through the render dialogs and the only vaguely relevent thing I can see is the the “Copy markers” option but all that seems to do is create a .mrk file rather than a file for each region. Am I missing something obvious?

This will be possible in upcoming 7.1 version.

Very glad to hear this…thanks!

Me too, very glad

At least one thought for Elements once in a while.
Thank you.

I’ve installed 7.1 now and it all looks very impressive and great with some excellent new features but I can’t find this one…I’m sure it’s something obvious???

Is there a way to take a recording in Wavelab Elements 7 and render section between 2 markers (or regions) and save them as seperate files

See:
21-04-2011 19-08-17.jpg

Ah ok I see, that’s somewhat better but I was hoping to be able to do it in 1 action. So when you chose to render it would write x number of files (1 for each region) in one go. Still it’s a nice addition.

What you’re looking for, is only in WaveLab.