Spring Sale: Save 40% on Cubasis 3 and 50% on IAP (ending May 15, 2023)

Hi all,

Save 40% on Cubasis 3 and 50% on selected in-app purchases during our Spring Sale sales promotion, lasting until May 15, 2023! All prices shown on the App Store and Google Play are reduced accordingly and so need no coupon code.

Best,
Lars

2 Likes

Hi Lars,

These promotions are frequent, and it would be great if such frequent events occurred with Cubasis software feature updates.
(Of course I’m not saying that such an activity it shouldn’t, I’m just complaining about why the feature stops and doesn’t update)
Finally, I wish CUBASIS more and more success!

Best,
yepdong

1 Like

Hoping we’ll get an update with IAPs this time around!

Thread title says ending Match 15, body message until May 15!?
I’m guessing a bit too much copy & paste?! :sunglasses:

Hi @Samuel_Lindeman,

Thread title says ending Match 15, body message until May 15!?

Thanks & fixed…

Best,
Lars

And I’m waiting for Plug-in Delay Compensation and real Buses. :smile:

Hi @LSlowak, seems the prices are changed today. Spring sale says 40%, but calculating the numbers its more like 29,9%…
Till yesterday the prices where correctly displayed on the spring sale page…i wanted to order some today, so i noticed the price change for example the hybrid bundel.
Regards,
Ruud

Hi @ru.paas,

Thanks for your message.

Please let us have more details which products you are referring to showing up with wrong pricing. Also, there is no Hybrid bundle available for Cubasis.

Thanks
Lars

Hi Lars,

It automatically was solved after I made the post. I was aiming on the spring sale from Steinberg.

Thanks for your reply, have a nice day!

Ruud

1 Like

i am about to buy the cubasis3 but i want to clarify first, does the newest version accomodate multiple tempo change within a song.? ill be using it for broadway medley arrangements with slower tempo at the beginning then fast then a couple more tempo changes

thanks for any help

Hi @limsim15,

Thank you for your message.
Cubasis does not include a tempo/signature track option as of yet.

Please find all features of Cubasis listed right here:

Best,
Lars

Hi, is there an upgrade path from Cubasis 2?

Hi @nitrateaudio,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, Apple does not offer any upgrade options on iOS.

However you are able to transfer your existing Cubasis instrument/effect IAP from Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3, as described in this article.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hey @LSlowak,

G’day from Australia!
Any plans for the Cubasis 3 to go on sale? I wanted to get my kids into this so was looking for a discount or any student offers.

Ta!

Hi @hinge-label

Thanks for your message.

Any plans for the Cubasis 3 to go on sale? I wanted to get my kids into this so was looking for a discount or any student offers.

I suggest to subscribe to our Steinberg newsletter, not to miss our upcoming sales promos.

Hope that helps,
Lars

1 Like