Stache Of Glory

This is a track I composed this past weekend for a game jam. It’s the main title. I think it’s cute.

Stache Of Glory (Soundcloud)

Tools!

• Cubase 6
  • iZtotope Ozone 5 Advanced
  • HALion Sonic (Tenor Loud Growl SW, 2 Coil Clean Tremolo, 60s Transistor Organ and Digi Harpsichord)
  • Scarbee MM-Bass
  • Studio Drummer (Session Kit)
  • Scarbee Funk Guitarist
  • Kontakt 5 Factory Library (Trumpet Section)

Tell me what you think! :smiley:

Sounds like it will keep you ahead of the game. I listened to this and in 2 minutes, I cleaned my entire house! lol

Joking aside, it typifies some of the older stand-up hardware games I used to play. It’s definitely a happy track. I don’t know why Super mario comes to mind. But then again, I’m not familiar with more of the contemporary games.
Clean track and a decent mix. I guess because some of the sounds are retro, (60’s Transister Organ etc) it reminds me of older games. Good job for the application though.

Hahaha this is great man! It reminds me of my Mario Kart days with the pals. Pretty sure you got the game sesh fired up with this tune.

Enjoyed.

Thanks a lot! Well, it’s not unusual you’re thinking about older game music, since they were all about a catchy melody (except a few). I always aim for a good melody.

Thanks man! :smiley: Love Mario Kart and I can hear what you mean, it has its likeness to some music in Mario Kart 64. Didn’t think about it at the time, though.

Great sound quality. Do you play the guitar? I like the effect on it. You used some effects with great success because it all works together rather well. Michael.

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Nope, I do not play the guitar.

If anyone’s interested, the entire soundtrack is available at Bandcamp for free: http://royalrailway.bandcamp.com/album/stache-of-glory-2-shavin-through-dimensions-soundtrack

4 tracks in total.

very good ,infact when people start acting like di cks , music like this should automatically start up. :smiley:

Agree with firestamper on this…spot on…Kevin