Staff label bug for French Horn

Hi there!
I created a new project in D4 and added some instruments while having set the language for the instrument labels to Spanish. Transposing instruments labels behave as they should, except for French Horns, which show a strange (F) AFTER the regular “en Fa”. I’ve been searching and poking and can’t find a way to remove the F.

Also, on the same line… If I add a single instrument, it gets labeled in Spanish (as it should be). But if I add an ensamble (e.g. string section), the instruments are added in English.

The problem with the horn staff label looks like a bug: thanks for reporting it, Josue. I will make sure this gets fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you very much Daniel. Have a great day!