Start program without plugins/cycle markers, while freely editing MIDI data

Hi,
Long time Cubase user here, requesting a feature that I believe will help all users, including myself.

Basically, Cubase takes a long time to load, when there are many plugins that involve large amounts of sample data.

I was wondering whether it would be a good idea, to have an option whereby, the application can be loaded without plugins, i.e., via a modifier key on start-up.

I know there is an option to select audio interface, where there is more than one device available, and that is very nice but I would like to be able to start the program, without plugins since often I am only going into a project to export MIDI data, for other uses.

Also, regarding the snap functionality of cycling, it would be nice if there was an option in the MIDI editors, that would enable snapping for cycling but free-editing for notes; this I believe would make the process more intelligent as often I want to cycle between markers, without having to enter exact information (by going back to the project page, which is a hassle at best because there is no transport functionality from within the editors themselves) but still freely move notes.

Hi,

You can load Cubase without 3rd party plug-ins in the Cubase Safe Start Mode.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for replying.

I have used that feature, but tend to have greater success, i.e., when opening the program, rather than via a file since the time allowed to enable the prompt appears shorter.

What I would like is a feature, whereby a selection is also available to delete All program preferences, in addition to the feature that already exists.

As for my other feature request, I feel that with the addition of Auto-scroll suspend, this would also compliment the feature set, in terms of there being a way to designate markers, without affecting drag and drop of events and/or notes.

Kind regards