Steinberg/Asknet Support problem

Hello,

I am reposting this here since no one has answered my post (from last week!!!) in the “Cubase 10 issues” part of the forum:

I have a problem with my order and no one at support has answered any of my emails!!

I ordered cubase 10 artist on May 18th, which needed to include the USB E Licenser key. Since I could not wait 10 days to receive this, the next day I called around town and found a local music store that had it in stock and bought it.

Once everything was setup and working I submitted a ticket to Asknet Support telling them to cancel part of my order, and to reimburse the charges, since I already had bought the USB key. I also sent them a seperate email (info@asknet.com) as it was not letting me create an account on their website.

The next day I received an email with my invoice. I again emailed Asknet Support and also CCd Steinberg (info@steinberg.de). Telling them again not to send me the USB key and to cancel my order. No Answer.

Day after that I received a shipping confirmation. For the third time I sent another email, this time adding customerservice@asknet.com (along with info@asknet.com and info@steinberg.de). Still no answer.

Last week I received the USB key in the mail, which I have not opened!

I’ve called the customer support number (1-415-449-5700) a couple of times and no one ever answers.

I’ve left messages and no one has called me back!!

Can someone from Steinberg please help me with this? I am a first time user of Cubase and this is off to a bad start!

Thank you,

Richard.

I will have a look at your case and help you solve this issue ASAP. The last sales offer has caused a high demand and delay in the processing of support inquiries. We are very sorry for the very late answer.

Thank you