Steinberg audio interfaces with Cubasis/iPad support

Hey All,

I really need some help. Im assuming I’m missing something so here goes.

I have a brand new UR22mkII and get no recognition from the iPad. It doesn’t power with iPad and external power (it does with MacBook), it isn’t recognized by Cubasis at all but iPad identifies it as needing too much power run. What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried various brand new cables and 5v USB power adapters.

Thanks,
Brodi

Hi Brodi,

Thanks for your private message regarding this topic, please find my answer with tips to solve the issue in your inbox.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi everyone,
I own an iPad Pro that had perfectly been working with the UR22mkII until the ios10 update. Now I’m experiencing the same problem. The thing is, when I start Roli Noise (it’s free) it seems to “reset” the connection and everything gets back to normal…

Hi carlo1965,

Thanks for your message.

We gave our iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 12,9 (both iOS 10.0.0.1) a short recording check with Cubasis and GarageBand.
Things worked as expected in our tests here.

Please provide us with more details about your setup and how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Lars

I have got a MOTU ultralite could you help me to get it working with iOS 14

Hi @technoferret303,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

I have got a MOTU ultralite could you help me to get it working with iOS 14

Please get in touch with MOTU to discuss the issue.
We’re at hand to hand over a Cubasis promo code for testing purposes, if required.

In addition, please check out our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial to learn how to record a track using your audio device:

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Thanks

Hi @technoferret303,

Thanks for your message.
Have you been able to use your MOTU device with Cubasis?

Thanks,
Lars