Steinberg Black Friday?

I don’t remember! (that post was 2 years old)

This seems to be 2016’s offer: Absolute 2 at 30% off

Not exactly scintilating as offers go…

how about a hint of cubase 9? (that would hold me off from another black friday purchases)

please?

There has been some speculation by stores that Cubase 9 will be released in early December, and they appear to be using this to drive sales of Cubase 8.5, under the assumption that buyers will be able to take advantage of the “grace period” in which there would be a free upgrade to Cubase 9. I would however be very sceptical of such offers as it is by no means certain that Cubase 9 will be released in time – remember, the entire video subsystem is being rewritten to remove the dependency on QuickTime. In summary, I would wait.

To satisfy those with “i” devices needing to spend money urgently, there is also this:
Cubasis 2 Cyber Weekend Sale

It’s annoying how Steinberg always manages to come up with special offers for stuff thatI already have! :imp:

Next Black Friday for Cubase 9.5? :smiley:

Well that would certainly annoy a lot of us who’ve just bought it! :wink:

How about a shock release of Groove Agent 5 with a 60%-off introductory price? :laughing:

haha thats the game of Black Friday…

in any case could be good to have some discount or at least and more factible a promotion payment to 6 - 8 months with VISA or MASTERCARD… PLEASE!!! +1 if you support this! hehehe

The black Friday is the most awaiting deals here, really wanted one to get lots of things done soon.

About time we had some movement on the Yamaha Vintage Plugins (Stomp Pack especially; PLEASE Steinberg.!!) and/or the RND Portico plugins…!

would be nice to Have 50% discounts for VSTi and their upgrades,also some old plugins like RND+Yamaha .
Halion 6 upgrades for me personally :sunglasses:
usually steinberg dont take the Black friday as other… maybe Black Sabbath that is :question: :wink:

I wanna at least 30% off for Absolute 3.
Sonar is dead so time to celebrate the fact that a part of it’s user base will become Cubase users.
From the other side, considering a huge lack of content for Halion SB should promote it in a more aggressive way and try to enlarge it’s user base to force 3d party developers create additional libraries for Halion.

So, give us discount this BFriday!

A+

I do wish it too. A lot

It’s 40% off this Black Friday!

Yes. I really appreciate it. I hope I will like these products.

Thank you, Steinberg.

Even with Absolute 3 being out for a while, it still seems like a good time to jump into this bundle. I need the full version and a future upgrade (assuming there will be a absolute 4) won’t be so steep plus I’ll get to use it right now! I think I am going for it. Symphonic Orchestra, the grand, and full version of Groove agent alone should keep me busy for a while.

Thank you Steinberg. Been considering of buying HALion Sonic & Symphonic for awhile. Now got them and much more for less €€€.

Now downloading … downloading … downloading … Reminds me about the good old days of Internet connections with kbps-grade modems. :unamused:

I’ve been putting money away for Absolute 3 for a while. This sale made my day/month/year! Loving all these Halion sounds. I have Komplete 11 Ultimate but the Steinberg stuff has a different personality IMO. It’s more “viby” to my ear. Studio strings sound glorious after slight tweaks for personal taste. I have TONS of drum libraries but I still love how even the stock Halion Sonic drum kits are really fat and “mix ready”. I really like how I can have an HS3 preset of 16 instruments that sound completely professional and load really quick compared to my larger libraries. I can go from zero to creativity so quickly now! I own almost 2TB of sample libraries but if I had nothing but Absolute 3, I could make very high quality, professional music with no regrets and do it much quicker than I ever could before. I could do some pretty amazing stuff with just HS3. I know this is really fanboyish sounding but I’m very impressed with this product. Thanks indeed Steinberg!