Steinberg E-mail Support - no reply for almost 1 Month now!!

I use the onboard grafic card of my gigabyte motherboard: Intel® HD Graphics Core 2000/3000

Update: 6 weeks without reply from Steinberg!!!

Same here. Sent a support request with video content weeks ago. No reply

Get used to it. I’ve given up completely on Steinberg customer support while I try my best to stay with Cubase.

Just for reference, I submitted a bug report on December 7th. On January 17th, Eric from Steinberg support wrote back saying he was unable to reproduce the issue. I wrote back with some more detailed instructions and asked him to try again, and he got back to me the next day confirming he now reproduced the issue and had forwarded it to the dev team.

So there was an initial 5 and a half week delay, but once it actually got assigned to a support person they were very responsive and helpful. I suspect they’ve been swamped since the C10 release and are trying to catch up.

I love Cubase and they did a great job with Cubase 10 but their Support is more than disappointing. Steinberg knows exactly what happens when a new version of Cubase comes out as this company doesn´t exist just since yesterday. Sure… they have more requests for a periode of time, but we are not talking about a waiting time of 1 or 2 weeks here - i´m waiting for more than 6 weeks now! As a reference: answering time for e-mail support from Arturia and Waves was within 24 hours! My 2 issues are minor ones but nevertheless annoying, but another guy i know has a problem that makes it hard for him to even produce music with Cubase 10.
To a customer this seems like Steinberg is saying: Alright, we already got your money - so if our product works for you or not is of no interest for us.

Good that you got a response! I hate to say it but support has been abysmal for a quite a while now, long before C10.