Steinberg Hub and Proxy

Steinberg Hub cannot connect through a network with Proxy.
“No Internet connection detected”

I have the same problem for 2 weeks or so… Just Cubase that not find internet, Everything else does… I have never had this issue before installing the latest Cubase update? Or is it something else. Many people have this issue. Just google it…

Have anyone solved it? No antivirus program, no firewall. Still no connection. All other programs can reach internet…

Recently I found that for no apparent reason I too could not access the Hub, I got a “No internet connection detected” message. But other programs had no problem accessing web sites.

I have Cubase Pro 8.5 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit, use Firefox 46.0.1 as default browser. AV is Norton 360, Firewall settings for all Cubase programs are set to “Allow”.

I read a post elsewhere suggesting you do the following (if you’re using Windows). Exit Cubase. Go to the Start menu, then find Run…, type CMD press Enter and, in the new window that appears, type “ipconfig /flushdns” without the quotes and press Enter. Restart Cubase.

That got the Hub working again for me.

didn’t work for me, neither did turning off firewall and anti-virus protection. Did anyone find a solution?