Steinberg Hub Not loading News and Tutorials

Same here. Windows 10. Cubase Artist 10.

Same hub problem. Windows 10 and just upgraded from AI 9.5 to 10.0.15 Elements

seems to be working ok now

Same here, it just this problem just appeared today. Was fine till yesterday. No updates of any sort in the meantime…

Add me to this list…all was just working fine, uptil this morning it said ‘No internet connection detected’.
I remember a few weeks ago I had the same problem, but then it was easily fixed by restarting my computer.
Might it have to do something with the februari 2019 update that I did a few weeks ago?

Same issue here, experiencing it since today.

Hi,

Confirmed and reported to Steinberg.

FYI: (OSX related):

I trashed the whole Cubase 10 Preferences folder (inside User > Library > Preferences Folder).
Reason for that was is that i am in the middle of solving the dreadful issue of the Mediabay, RE-scanning VST3 presets folders everytime, when i open Cubase.
But trashing that Cubase 10 Preferences folder did apparently the trick for me regarding Hub:
Hub opens now with succesful internet connection.

Warm Regards.

Hi,

No, it’s not in Cubase. The issue is on the server side.

Had been working fine again for me since 14th March but Yesterday (7th April) I got the ‘No internet connection detected’ again, nothing different my end since the day before and my internet connection was working fine. The problem must be at Steinberg not our end.

It should be fixed again, now.

Ahh thats good to hear theres other people having the same problem, im using cubase 9.5 elements, it start saying no internet connection a few days ago for me, about the same time my pc notifications said there was a problem with my wifi drivers or something (it does that now and then, im connected using an ethernet cable anyway so I dont see that it should matter), it was just after running the network troubleshooter to repair the wifi problem that I noticed cubase wasnt connecting. Iv been arseing around my firewall, reinstalling cubase updates and it still wouldnt connect, so I suppose I can stop looking for problems on my pc now if its on the steinberg end.haha

Closing this one now as there are no connectivity issues with the Hub at this time.