In the Steinberg Hub, attempts to remove projects from the “Recent” list are ignored.
To duplicate this problem:
- Launch Cubase
- Open the Steinberg Hub (Hub > Open Hub)
- In the right-hand “projects” panel, choose the “Recent” tab/button
- Select any project (right-click) > ‘Remove from list’
- Note that the chosen project is not removed
- Cubase v11.0.10 Build 321
- Windows 10 Pro v10.0.19041 Build 19041
- CPU - Intel Core i7-4930K @ 3.4 GHz 6 cores, 12 logical processors
I hope this is helpful.