Steinberg, Load 200 Impulse Responses into REVerence - tell me how much fun you have

+1 for better file management/handling/loading of IR’s in REVerence.

I’m not sure where/how that message got a bit lost (reading @JHP responses above)

(Also +1 for @Jorge Ruiz post immediately above)

Hi JHP, what is there was more interconnection between MediaBay in that the user can select or favorite computer level directories of files which are in this example mirrored into the Reverence GUI.

On my computer, I have a hard-drive dedicated to my own Samples and organized and sounds, including convolutions. It would be great if I could just point to this directory and browse it and its subfolders just like I can in MediaBay.

It would definetely be nice even if Reverence had a pop-out browser more akin to Groove Agent rather than the typical preset browser we are currently using.

a big part of peoples contention in here, is using IRs and Convolution reverb for sound design, not just conventional real space emulations.

edit @JHP

It would be great if Programs could be moved, copy moved, select multiple for delete.

rever

Also, extra pages instead of just the single group of 36. Give us at least 4 pages (or 8) and allow us to rename the pages so that we could have a page for each type of reverb - Halls, Rooms, Plates, Springs, Hardware, Synthetic, Experimental, Speakers, etc. that’s already 8, so yeah, 8 pages of 36 programs.

Also, don’t forget that REVerence could be very useful for creating groups of different guitar cabinets IRs. The 36 program slots and the pictures features make it very easy saving individual presets with all the different mic positions of an specific amp, which is fantastic.

so, it’s been couple years… still no progress here?

I’m about to import alot of IRs (film post production), but it is still pretty user unfriendly.

I am guessing here: Reverence will be the next plug on the retail train in any next major CB release :wink: