Steinberg.net page not loading - Cubase: Your guide to music production

This link has been broken for some time:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_additional_content/Steinberg_Activation_Manager/Steinberg_Activation_Manager_Installer_mac.pkg

I just clicked on the link and the download started, @Phillipus

@Ed_Doll See also Steinberg Activation Manager download from website failed

I think the link should be changed to https://www.steinberg.net/sam-mac

Clearing cache does not do anything. Works only in Private mode. How to fix it in normal browser in chrome?

Worked for me. Embarrassingly using Edge on Win 11.

had the white blank page too, cleaning cache with ccleaner software solved the problem (win 10+chrome)

On mobile the pages are either white or black, we just can’t browse the Steinberg website anymore, although there’s no problem on desktop.

@Louis_R specify browser and OS to complete your report/post. This isn’t an issue for all users.

I am on iOS / Safari.

Also sometimes when loading a page, we can see the actual content for something like half a second or less, then it turns blank like if there was an overlay or pop-up that did not load properly.

Maybe this has to do with @Jonas_Baumbach post :

2 Likes

Looks like it’s working now. :grin:
Thanks for the quick fix.

Not working for me on PC and Mac…need to download Nuendo

Worked for me just now. Have you tried again?

Yep…had to use a different browser and private window…

I had seen the same thing- I mainly use Brave browser, and the pages would load in plain text with no css styling, whereas in an initialized version of MS Edge, pages loaded normally.

I found that deleting Site Settings (via ctrl-shift-delete) in Brave fixes the problem.

1 Like

If you’ve tightened up your security in your browser you probably need to make some site specific lessening of security settings, or white-listing the page. There’s not a ton going on third-party-wise; just steinberg.net and usercentrics for EU cookie permissions and the ubiquitous google tag manager that’s blocked as you can see. I’ve never had any trouble from Google tag manager being blocked and I have it blocked globally.

Thanks so much. I was able to get in on a different browse, using a private window. It must be a bug of sorts…thanks again
GOD’s Speeeeeeeed!
~KDL…