Steinberg Support Is A Disgrace

The simple reason for resurrecting this topic is that, after 5 years, this is still an issue that people (Steinberg included) must be aware of. The fact that people are quick to reply with similar stories proves this point.

While I appreciate your suggestion – and the things Steinberg has done throughout the years – this is really not the point of this thread. The point is that Steinberg need to step up their customer support.

1 Like

If Im not mistaken, a steinberg mod just said “they just dont think about you ; )” to a customer who has problems with their company’s well known, extremely poor, low-bar setting customer service and its average 2 month response times. Huh.

No “standing” with support – as if paying $600 for a license provides me no legal standing with which to get support out of you, one way or the other? I mean if you are serious about this, what do the German small claims courts look like? Did you guys want to see if I have “standing” to get support, or if delaying email responses so long that people give up is something I can still get satisfaction for?

There are other ways, outside this forum, to deal with this. Its strange ‘steve’ doesnt sense this.

Thanks for that. Its stunning you are so bold, and so inconsiderate. Got a copy of that one, in case you delete it or you managers force you to.

1 Like

My meaning of *standing *was clear: it was in the same sense you used it in the post I replied to, and not legalese jargon. I just made a little wordplay.

I won’t respond at all to your other specious aspersions.

I really dont require any further ‘support’ from you, Steve, and I dont care about your meaning vs my meaning of ‘standing’. Does a barrister have standing, Steve? Thanks for all your help, though.

Ive already screen-grabbed what I needed to, and I communicate nearly 100% via email anyway, so stop wasting our time.