I have Steinberg UR44 and soon i will be using this interface during a live show. Most bands/musicians when performing have synths, amps - instruments, that don’t need to go thru interface.
My case is different, because i don’t have this kind of instruments, and because of that i will have to send many things from laptop and my interface to the sound system. I wrote down things that i will need to send: bass, synths, metronome, and some playback, so i will need at least four, separated outputs.
My question is:
- how many separated outputs has this interface?
- is there a way to increase number of outputs, by panning some of them to 100% left or right?
- what i need to do in dspMixFx?
- i’m using Reaper, and how i need to do routing in this DAW?
- in Audio Hardware Outputs in Reaper i have output called “UR44 FX Bus L and R”. What are these for and how to use them?
Maybe you also have other ideas to solve this problem.