This app is really great. I just have one small request that seems very doable in my opinion as all of these features are mostly already available just not in one step. I am working with someone out of state and they work in a desktop application. I wish there was a stem export option that would do the following all at once…
- Export all audio tracks separately (mono tracks should be exported as mono, stereo tracks as stereo)
- Export all midi tracks separately (each track as an individual .mid)
- Zip all audio+midi tracks into one zip file so I can upload them to dropbox
- Have an option to delete the individual exported tracks once zipped
- “Bypass all effects” option (*read explanation below)
This would speed up my work tremendously as I am having to constantly send him stems and have to individually upload each audio track and each midi track. Plus taking the extra step of exporting midi. A simple project with 15 audio tracks and 8 midi tracks takes me a while. I hope this can be implemented as I know I am not alone in wanting such a feature. *A “bypass all effects” option would be a great addition when exporting stems since my counterpart will add effects in his desktop DAW.