Stereo Out to the left of Lower Zone by default

I searched but didn’t really know what to look for, so I hope you can help me.

I’m coming from other DAWs that have the Master Out to the bottom left and I’d like to have it like this in Cubase as well. I’d also like to hide the Stereo In altogether if that’s possible.
I did find out about toggling visibilty by using the left zone of the project window and docking the Stereo Out to the left side, but I don’t know how to make it that this is what every project defaults to.

Is there a way to do this or do I have to change this with every new project?

What you do is create a new Project and arrange the MixConsole and anything else important to you so it is setup the way you’d like it to be when you create a new Project. Next save that Project as a Template. Now when you start a new Project base it on this Template. Not at my DAW to give specifics but you can set Preferences so it prompts you for a Template to start with.

You can create as many different Templates as you want for different situations. While you don’t need to, I also recommend saving each Template as a regular Cubase Project too. Good to have a backup & I find it makes Template management easier. I have a folder called “Templates” with a sub-folder for each specific Template. As you learn & use Cubase you will probable want to change your Template(s) over time. I’ve been using Cubase for ages and still keep a notepad where I list all of the Template modifications I want to make. When that gets long enough I edit the Template’s underlying Project file and re-save the modified Template.

I didn’t dive too far into Cubase yet, so I didn’t set up templates so far. Works perfectly, thank you!