Still registration problems

I have now recieved this message in an e-mail along with a new code:

"This is how to use the activation code: Open the eLicenser Control Center (Windows: Program Files, Mac: Applications) and click on “Enter Activation Code”. Enter or paste the activation code into the corresponding field and follow the on-screen instructions. As soon as the license transfer has been completed, the new license will be listed in the eLicenser Control Center under “Soft-eLicenser (SeL)”. Your software is now activated and ready for operation.

Please note that the license download requires an internet connection. In case you experience difficulties when entering the activation code, please repeat the activation after having installed the latest eLicenser Control Center:

Enjoy your Steinberg software!

Your Steinberg Online Team"

I have seen this message a lot of times by now. However, when I open Program Files in my computer “eLicenser Control Center” pops up and no icon shows up saying “Enter Activation Code”. I have no idea where to look for this. I have tried searching on my computer, but it does not find anything.

Because of this I went to your web page, logged in and found that I endeed am registered. So I do not understand.

If it is at all possible to speak with someone on the phone or direct e-mail, please let that be. It is extremely frustrating to have payed for a product, experience that I soon won’t be able to use it and when I try to solve it, it is really difficult to get in contact with anyone. I am very disappointed in the service so far, unfortunately.

Rikke Vejs
Denmark

Did you launch the Elicenser Control Center?

I am in the same boat. I entered the activation code that they provided me, but the site says it isn’t valid. There is no way to see the activation code a second time just to be sure I didn’t write it down incorrectly, nor is there an option to receive a different code. All I can do is send in a ticket and look at the message that tells me their reply time is long. Unbelievably frustrating to have spent the kind of money I did on a piece of equipment, only to not be able to use it due to a software activation issue. What’s even more frustrating is that the equipment is from a different company, so there is nothing they can do either. I will keep trying to find ways to get that information, and if I do, I will let you know RikkiVegs, otherwise, we just sit on our expensive purchases and watch them collect dust. Not good customer service, I have to say.

I am trying to start activation of trial period for Groove Agent 4 Trial.
eLicenser repeats the same problem despite activation code, updates and maintenance tasks completed:

Activation period cannot start please contact Vendor

please advise, joe