Strange behavior continuation lines

In order to be able to use different fonts for left- and right-hand fingerings, I have created the right-hand fingerings as “playing techniques”. And I have defined all the missing barre settings with continuation lines as playing techniques too.

If I add the fingerings before the barres, the barres will not show continuations lines (even if they are defined for all variants). I can not even add the lines manually using the property panel.

I guess it isn’t the way it should work. Of course, this is workarounds, but continuation lines should work no matter when they are added in the workflow.

A small video showing the problem:

My suspicion is that the version that doesn’t work doesn’t have any length. You’re selecting a bunch of stuff that takes up three eighth beats, but some of that stuff is notes (which have duration) and some of that stuff is fingering and goodness knows what else (which doesn’t have duration). Does that help?

If you select the playing technique and type Shift+Alt+right to give it a duration, does that help?

My suspicion is that the version that doesn’t work doesn’t have any length.

It doesn’t help, sorry.

But Daniels shortcut does.

Thanks.