Strange Midi Patch issue.

I think this is related to a single project but I can not find the cause of the problem.

The project has a few Midi Tracks associated with Midi Devices and all have their correct patch selected in the ‘Program Selector’ box in the Track Inspector.

One of the tracks always selects the wrong patch when the Project is launched.

When launching N6.5 with the project as the default project, or when selecting the Project from within N6.5, regardless of the patch number/name saved with the project, this single Midi Track always loads patch number number ‘97’ and the name ‘Temp Toploader’.

The thing is that the device (V-Drums TD-20) does not have a patch by this name.

Even If I mute all tracks within the project the same error happens.

The Patch changes after all Channels/Tracks have been loaded - just before the project starts to be displayed within N6.5.

So my question is: I know that N6.5 is getting the Script file details from C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\N6.5_64\Scripts\Patchnames but is there another file that is being read by Nuendo that could provide a patch number and name that is not actually referred to in the active project or script file?

I have searched all my drives and can not find a file that contains ‘Temp Toploader’, although there is one containing just the the name ‘Toploader’.

If I create a new Project with a single Midi Track and no Midi data, the problem does not occur, so it must be related to a single project but I can not imagine where in the project this rogue patch is being selected.