Strange sounds when cubase 12 start

During a start up of Cubase 12 a strange sound coming with out any actions
More, when I play a midi file noise low frequency is experienced and to stop it I have to réinitialise via midi bar
Before never I have had experienced this problem
What happen?
Any suggestion?
How I can recall my prior good configuration?
Whatever I use VST or my Genos the problem still same.
How this configuration can change alone?
How I can get my good configuration?
Please note that with Cubase 11 everything works fine

Dear Gennaro‍,

Thanks for contacting the Steinberg Technical Support.

Please initialize Cubase preferences:

• Close all programs.
  • Open the ‘Run’ command prompt by pressing the Windows logo key + R simultaneously.
  • In the command line of the ‘Run’ window, enter this path: %appdata%/Steinberg
  • Locate the folder which is named the same as your Steinberg program, for example “Cubase Pro 12”.
  • Rename it (for example to "xCubase Pro 12”) to hide it.
    - Important: If you find folders of previous program versions, make sure to hide or remove them too.

Next time you start the program, a new folder with fresh preferences and default settings will be created - which hopefully resolves the problem you’ve experienced.

Preferences that you have grown accustomed to and that have taken a lot of time to configure - the key commands (Key Commands.xml) for instance - can be copied from the inactive folder to the newly created active preference folder at a later point.

More details on the preferences can be found here: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/115000245510-Preferences-of-Cubase-and-Nuendo