Strange video window constallation/ "Open Performer Video" not availible

Hello everybody,

I use VST connect se 5 under Cubase pro 11 under Windows 10 and have some trouble with the arrangement inside of the video-window.

Usually you see the Performer video in bigger size, and your own video smaller in the right bottom corner. It worked all fine, but now, when I was opening the project again, I see the performers video big PLUS in the right corner (where my own one should be) and my own video in the left bottom corner…

Anybody had the same problems or ideas how to fix that?

The “Open Performer Video” item in the “VST Cloud”-menu doesn´t appear, too. (I read about this item in the manual). I want to show the performers video in a stream - so it would be very nice to fix this double arrangement…

THANK YOU

We assume you used VST Connect PRO in between. Unfortunately, that version stores video arrangements that can only be configured with the PRO version, but applies it to the SE version as well.
You have 2 options: if you can still start your PRO (trial?) version, start it and go to settings to arrange videos as you would like to see in the SE version later. Or, you can delete the settings file for VST Connect. We don’t know your system, on Windows computers this would be C:\Users\myUserName\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\VST Connect.ini, where you need to replace myUserName with your Windows user name. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For Mac this should be /Users/Username/Library/Preferences/com.steinberg.VST Connect.plist
Very important: restart after deleting, else it fails to work.

Thanks man - that worked perfect! Strange thing anyway but good to know how to fix this now. !!