Strereo out recording

Hi
I want to record my mix in a stereo track but I can’t get to have the stereo out bus available on the input, eventhogh I have no bus in the output in order to avoid a feedback.
I’ve tried also with a group and no solution either?
How can I do that?

Thanks

Just route your tracks/groups to a stereo group. Then create a new track which will hold your mix (routed to output) and set the group as input.

When I add a stereo group the fx channel can’t be route to that group , it appear in grey, and also the new channel track doesn’t alloaw to input by the new group nor the stereo out

D

You must have some wrong routing somewhere. Try to analyse the signal path in your project.
Here is a simple project that can record some audio tracks and a fx track.
record example.npr (183 KB)

It´s weird because in some sessions, it can be done, and in others that are already ready to bounce, can´t be done.

Thanks

D

Your session it´s a 5.1, I´m trying to do it on a stereo one. Instead of doing the bounce and neither record i via analog, just digital routing

Thanks

D

I think the easiest thing is if you tell us exactly how you have routed signals, from audio track through other channels to the final audio track.

I have some channels directly to Master stereo out, some to a pair of groups that goes to the Master stereo out and the FX goes directly to Master stereo out.

Thanks

D

Ok. So do what Mufi said in his first post.

The fastest way is probably to create a group and all tracks that now go directly to “Master stereo out” - regardless of what types of tracks they are - get routed to that new group. Call it “Full Mix” or whatever.

Then create a new audio track. The input of that track should be the output of “Full Mix”.

If for some reason an FX channel won’t route into a group channel, just create a group channel and just drag over the inserts you have on your FX to that new group and then make sure automation and routing that went to the FX is now going to that new group.

OK NOW it´s working, using group channels instead of Fx channel solve the problem.

Thanks

D