Studio pass & vst connect pro 5.5

Does Studio Pass (the most recent version - 4.0.40.440) work with VST Connect Pro (the most recent version - 5.5.10.659)?

I just want to use Studio Pass to listen to mixes in my car.

I launch VST Connect Pro in Cubase 11.5.
I get the ID & Key
I login to VST Connect Pro
I open Studio Pass
I choose Login > Enter the Name and Key
Click Connect, and get the error:

“Studio with Key ##### ##### is not logged in! Make sure both sides use the same and up-to-date version!”

1 Like

to connect via the ID method, do not log in. Just obtain the key, type into Stidio Pass field (must also not log in) and connect from there. Does that work for you? Make sure to type exactly as provided, including the space between the two groups of numbers.

Same Error Message.

in reply to…what?

The original post

sorry, only saw your last message.
The said method almost always works. The only possible pitfalls are so called “security” tools, or blocking firewall settings. However if Studio receives the key, that part succeeded already. If connection fails, it is best to obtain another key (press ID button again) and start over. It sometimes happens that Performer (or Studio Pass) enters an earlier key that has become invalid in the meantime. Just try again and make sure to enter key exactly as provided (including the space between the 2 groups of numbers).

We have 2023 August and still cant connect Stuido Pass on iOS to VST Connect Pro 5.6

Does anyone know when Steinberg will fix App?

… what happens exactly? Can you please give us some more informations?

/Michael.

Cant connect. From iPhone to PC.

I click in Cubase Pro 12 VST Connect Pro 5.6 „Id” button and get two numbers. Next I type this ID (two numbers) in Studio Pass on iPhone and click connect. And app hangs up.

Stuido Pass is 4.0.44

Hi @yard,

I’ve check it: No problems here. I can connect. Did it ever worked for you? Be sure that you don’t try to connect while iPhone and PC are in the same network.

… while connection there’s no progress control visible. Don’t give up so early.

/Michael

Yes, LAN was a problem. From other net connection is working,

Thank you.

1 Like