stumped by system object positions

Hello!

I have here a project with a percussion part. I wanted to create an ossia staff for cues, but since you can’t add ossia staves to percussion grids I created a new player, and a new layout with the percussion and the cues. So far so good. I’d like to move all system objects to be directly above the percussion staff, not the cue staff. I tried Layout Options > Staves and Systems > System Objects. I ended up selecting every single group there and none of them will put the system objects above my percussion staff. Any ideas? I recall Sibelius would give you a list of all the staves in your score and let you hand pick which ones had system objects.

Side note, at the very least I changed most system text sizes to absolute, because the cue staff is set to 60%. Having to change the metronome text, metronome music text, rehearsal marks, immediate tempo change, and gradual tempo change each individually was a bit of a nuisance. I don’t suppose there is any way of changing all system objects to absolute?
Night Vision.zip (618 KB)

Unfortunately there’s no way to achieve what you’re asking for at the moment, but I agree that greater flexibility for where system-attached items appear is necessary.