stumped by system object positions

Hello!

I have here a project with a percussion part. I wanted to create an ossia staff for cues, but since you can’t add ossia staves to percussion grids I created a new player, and a new layout with the percussion and the cues. So far so good. I’d like to move all system objects to be directly above the percussion staff, not the cue staff. I tried Layout Options > Staves and Systems > System Objects. I ended up selecting every single group there and none of them will put the system objects above my percussion staff. Any ideas? I recall Sibelius would give you a list of all the staves in your score and let you hand pick which ones had system objects.

Side note, at the very least I changed most system text sizes to absolute, because the cue staff is set to 60%. Having to change the metronome text, metronome music text, rehearsal marks, immediate tempo change, and gradual tempo change each individually was a bit of a nuisance. I don’t suppose there is any way of changing all system objects to absolute?
Night Vision.zip (618 KB)

Unfortunately there’s no way to achieve what you’re asking for at the moment, but I agree that greater flexibility for where system-attached items appear is necessary.

Hi,

I think I have a problem similar to this issue, so bumping this thread.

I’m creating a piano conductor part, and there are some ossias involved. I’d like the staff text objects from the main piano staff to appear at absolute size, above the ossisas. Is that possible somehow?

You can specify an absolute size for the paragraph style(s) you’re using in Engrave > Paragraph Styles.