stupid question ... but

hi as i mentioned in my last post i had trouble finding or installing my key commands …
so much so i decided to clean install my daw…

now i have a problem or two more… things are not working right anymore and its starting get me a little despondent

can you install c 7.5 as a stand alone or must i have the core data from c7.0 first …

also wtf are the key commands grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You can clean install a full version provided you have downloaded the full install files, If you only have the update file then you need the previous 7.0-5 version installed.
The Key commands are best explained in the Operation Manual chapter dedicated to this. This will explain how to modify and creat them etc, and also export and import your personalized KCs via XML file. It will also describe most of the default KCs. The Cubase preferences are to be found in your roaming folder.

cheers …
that is what happened

You can download complete ISO files from the Steinberg site. With those 2 you can install Cubase 7.5 complete, without need to update or have your other disks.

The only thing Cubase cares about, is if you have a 7.5 license on your USB licenser. That means you can use 7.5. How it’s installed, doesn’t matter anymore then :slight_smile: